Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stuff and Commissions.

I've been uploading pictures to Hentai Foundry, but it often takes 24hours before it actually gets posted (Also to Pixiv, it's instant thankfully) These are things that are probably not tasteful for my blog, and defiantly not for G+. Stuff like lolis and futas. So if you want to see that, you can see links to the right for both sites.

I'm also taking commissions now for those interested. My style is quite diverse, and so if you're interested, don't feel penned in by what you may think i'd be willing to draw. You can email me at teracasts@gmail.com or contact me on G+.

Prices below:

________________________________________________________

$15 Sketch

$20 Line-Art Drawing

$25 Quick Full-Color Digital
(Like such: [link] )

$50 Full-Color Digital
(Like such: [link] )

+$10 Detailed Background ($0 for basic background)

+$15 Additional Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment